Thomas Kay 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
This is Lincoln Cathedral at night
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It has a haunting effect.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I guess. The camera broke down soon after this. A 1950's Kodak Retin A
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
I was in London for business and took a pilgrimage trip over the weekend to see this cathedral. I had heard that the Ken Follet books about cathedral building in medieval life were sort of based on this cathedral. At the time I was there they were filming "The de Vinci Code" in parts of the cathedral. I saw Tom Hanks in a Lincoln pub that weekend
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I hope they can feel some of the majesty of this ancient building.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1109x1700 / 863.4KB