Catherine Marino 02
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
This is a photo shoot that was part of an art project of mine. A man and women are standing in a dilapidated house unraveling the material covering her body.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Happy to see this art project that I loved being a part of and creating.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No. I had no expectations.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Memories of being a photographer and having fun playing with the camera.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?