1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
My wife, Hthaiwon. My mother, Elaine. My 3 month old daughter, Isadora.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
My mother would soon slip into alzheimer's. I am happy my she got to feel the grandmother love and meet Isadora before that slide.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
This photo was a surprise to me. The roll was 16 years old. I had no idea what was on it.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
I was a first-time father with a first-time marriage and a first-time house owner. Everything was so new and uncharted. SInce then to now, 16 years, a lot of living and learning has been done by all.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Other folks who have gone through the same experience might feel the spark of memory this image engenders. Others will see it as 3 generations.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 1,005.0KB