Sarah Morse 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
My husband, Matthew
4. What are we looking at here?
Our younger daughter, Roxanna, has just lost a tooth - likely a front tooth that was hanging on while the grown-up tooth grew in behind it.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Makes me feel nostalgic, missing the excitement of such a moment and the unbridled joy in my daughter's face. Roxanna is 15 now, so we rarely see her so purely gleeful.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
Yes actually. This kind of moment would be just what I might have expected from this roll of film. The timing makes sense as well, since we moved house by the end of 2008 and probably never picked up the old camera again.
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
Flood of memories of our daughter when she was young, and the house we lived in at that time. Love that she is shirtless and thrilled without limit at the miracle of the tooth finally loosing itself on the world!
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I hope it will make them smile.
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 2.3MB