Erin Kyle Danna 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Old San Juan, Puerto Rico
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
This is one of the bedrooms in the apartment I rented with two friends in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It makes me feel that time is passing quickly, and miss long distance friends I rarely get to see.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
This was the first photo I received back and for some unknown reason, it was exactly what I expected to see.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
The humidity - so thick despite being January.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
It's easy to relate to the feeling of checking into a new accommodation, the beds freshly made, all of the clothing in your suitcase wrinkled from the journey.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 1.5MB