Chris Jurgenson 02
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
Chris Jurgenson (Imemine)
4. What are we looking at here?
This is a picture from my yet unpublished 'Motion Pictures" series.
Various textural and lighting photos utilizing long in camera exposures.
Incorporating a dadaist theory of random creation of the image; not knowing what I had captured until the film was developed at the lab.
Which made much more exciting than shooting digitally.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It makes me feel younger; to a time when I shot lots of film while working in a photo lab and experimenting with lots of different in-camera effects.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I was not sure what was on these rolls of film in the bottom of my fridge crisper drawer.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Memories of creating images freely without consequences of having to make income from my Art.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Well, Art is subjective; so their response is entirely based on the life sums experience of the viewer. But I hope they enjoy it.