James Layba 02
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
My golden retriever Lucy is sitting on the porch, shortly before I moved to New York City.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Sad. I loved this house and my dog as well. I'm happy with the path I've taken but often reflect on the lifestyle I enjoyed during my year in Dallas. Lucy was an amazing pup, and I hated that I couldn't bring her to the big city.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
Not at all. I don't remember taking this photo.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
The drive from home to work that ended me. I couldn't do that drive every day, especially as the office required us to be in our chairs at 8 am. I remember my morning coffee, public radio, and the drive to the office. I regret not spending more time on that amazing porch.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Not sure. A home is a home is a home...stories belong to those who lived there.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1818x1818 / 602.3KB