James Layba 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Xochimilco Mexico City, Mexico
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
Boats floating on Xochimilco's historic canals, where vegetables and flowers have been grown for centuries, supporting the Mexico CIty economy.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Seeing this photo brings me right back to Xochimilco and a trip that presented so many great surprises - wonderful food, people, and destinations seems cliche. I met my future wife on this trip, made new lifelong friends, and found myself wondering why I'd never considered Mexico as destination before.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
I met my future wife on this trip. I can't wait to go back.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Hopefully intrigued by what looks like a great experience.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 959.0KB