Susan Biddle 02
1. When was this photo taken?
I think it was Spring of 1999
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It reminds me that I was going through a difficult time and to soothe myself I photographed a beautiful rose. It made me feel better. It still does. I remember Ernst Haas used to photograph flowers to soothe himself and as an exercise.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I didn't realize the old film colors would have changed so much.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Memories I'm glad I put out of my mind by photographing a rose.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I hope they see beauty in it but it doesn't look like what I remember photographing.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 945.1KB