1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
At a memorial celebration for my Ex.
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
A photo of Paul, trying to hide in a crevice in the ruins of the amphitheater at Orange, France, surrounded by some silly things he liked.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Glad that I had this film developed. Happy that we had some great years together.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
Yes, although I thought there might just be silly stuff that I wouldn't remember.
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
Yes. We had a nice time in the South of France, even though our relationship was falling apart. We went to a bullfight in Nimes, and the red poster is from the Feria there. It's held in an ancient Roman coliseum. The violence was appalling.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
With some confusion, but I also think some amusement.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 788.2KB