Jeffrey Levin 03
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Central Park, New York City
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
Although this is on Nancy Kaye's roll, this is a photo that I (Jeffrey Levin) took of my now-wife, Nancy, when we were still living in New York City and dating. She is rowing in a rowboat on the lake in Central Park on one of our weekend outings together.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
The image of Nancy smiling and so clearly happy gives me great pleasure, returning to me an afternoon long ago that we shared with such delight, just being in each other's company.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I had no idea what to expect.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
It recalls for me my life in New York and the early days of my relationship with Nancy.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
They will see a young woman, vigorous and joyful, enjoying the happiness of the moment.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 931.4KB