Lost Rolls: The Archive
Catherine Marino 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
This is a photo shoot that was part of an art project of mine. A women is standing in a dilapidated house unraveling the material covering her body.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Happy to see this art project that I loved being a part of and creating.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No. I had no expectations.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Memories of being a photographer and having fun playing with the camera.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?