1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
It is a picture of my cat, Cleo.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It makes me feel sad and wistful because Cleo passed away in 2012. The ghostly nature of the image heightens this feeling in me.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No, I didn't expect to see this. I don't remember taking many photos of Cleo, and I only have one other good photo of her that is in a frame in my living room.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
It brings back good memories of a faithful companion.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I'm not sure how other people might respond. They might be intrigued in their efforts to make out the faint image.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 1,017.9KB