Sarah Shevett 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
This is my son, Josh, kicking some skate flips. I think they were taking photos to try to catch themselves in the air, thinking maybe it was something amazing they wanted to look back at and check out what they were doing.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
I can't believe how grown up he is now. He shaves and wears tailored suits everyday.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I had no expectations..but it could have been an entire roll of dairy goats, so I was happy to see Josh instead.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Josh had lots of friends and had a wonderful childhood growing up in the idyllic town of Ferndale. Here he is hanging out, being a kid.
I think of him and what it was like for him to grow up here.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I think they might remember being that age and skate boarding after school. Hanging out with friends on a warm afternoon.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 991.7KB