Nancy Kaye 02
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Central Park, NYC
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
This is a photo of the bridge in Central Park as seen from the row boat that I was in. It was a beautiful, relaxing day with my boyfriend who is now my husband of 30 years. This was just a fleeting moment captured on film -- a couple on the bridge as we rowed underneath.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It brings back very happy memories of the fun and promise of a new relationship. I also recall how much I enjoyed Central Park as a place to escape the hustle and bustle of New York City, which was my home at the time. I'm very glad for this happy glimpse of my past.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I had no idea or expectation of what was on this roll of film.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
This photo brings back good memories of a carefree period of my life. Free time was spent leisurely, work as a photographer was fulfilling, and love was new.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I think others will see a serene and beautiful scene.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 1.0MB