Tammy Gilbert Mancha 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Saint Paul, Minnesota
3. Who took this photo?
Tammy Gilbert Mancha
4. What are we looking at here?
A proud boy (my son) who built a fort in the snow. He made sure to bring a candle, blanket and book! All the essentials for a snow fort.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Nostalgic and thinking of my son as a little boy. I miss those days- he is now going on 22 years old. It really is a good depictions of childhood in Minnesota. We play in the snow! It also made me think of my own childhood and all the fun we had in the winter enjoying the snow and sweet feeling of frozen toes on a hot heater!
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I thought I would see pictures of my son but, I didn't know what he would be doing.
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
Yes, all of the fun times we had when he was younger and it made me think of my own childhood too.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
What is that! I had to look a little closer at the picture, at first it's not obvious what your looking at.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 840.4KB