1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
My Childhood Home
3. Who took this photo?
My Brother, Bruce
4. What are we looking at here?
My mother is fixing a snack for my brother who is playing around with a new camera.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
My brother passed away last week and our mother in 2009. I'm feeling wistful. And grateful the project was able to convert a very unusual format of film.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
This roll was found in an old camera among our mother's things so I couldn't be sure what it contained. There are four frames and three are of her favorite pet. Even so this one is more interesting.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Arg of all the memories in that kitchen., including all the dishes I washed in that sink and the one before it, of her powerful factory foreman arms, and that I used that very same spatula this morning.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
It probably won't be interesting to others, especially as mom's eyes are closed.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 2007x1113 / 1.1MB