1. When was this photo taken?
Summer of 2004
2. Where was this photo taken?
Carlton Arms Hotel in NYC
3. Who took this photo?
Vytenis Jankunas (me)
4. What are we looking at here?
My friend Rodney is smoking a cigarette on the opening night at the Carlton Arms hotel's new rooms opening night.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It makes me fell warm and fuzzy. Rodney is my first friend in NYC. We're still good friends to this day.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I didn't know at all what to expect, so every picture was a little surprise to me.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
A memory of more active night life 10 years ago, more drinks, more cigarettes and more fun I guess.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I don't know. Carlton Arms is a weird hotel. In the background you see a wall painting with people having sex for example and this is already different and moody.