Marisa Sarto 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Joshua Tree National Park
3. Who took this photo?
Me - Marisa Sarto
4. What are we looking at here?
I'm not a morning person. It was my first time in Joshua Tree with three French people that have visited once before. We got up super early to get some sunrise shots and afterwards I felt silly being a Californian native whose never been to JT. I blame my parents.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Not old at all.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
How I should wake up and see the world in the morning light.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
They'll remember falling in love with Joshua Tree or remember that they still need to visit.