Sandy Whittington 02
1. When was this photo taken?
Spring of 2014
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
This is my dad smelling newly blossomed flowers while he was visiting me at my mom's house, an hour north of where he lives. He has Aspberger's and our relationship has always been strained and odd - but he's definitely my muse, and is always willing to let me take his picture.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It makes me feel sad. I'm an only child and I know my parent's won't be around forever... And I am constantly torn between being frustrated with him and his mood issues/political beliefs/other issues and wanting to be close to him because time is limited.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
Not at all.
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
My dad used to come visit me once I week when I was back in Seattle. We'd go on long walks, usually eat pizza, and talk about aliens.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
No idea, but I hope it makes them appreciate their dads and/or other family members!
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 1.3MB