Annalisa Cimmino 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
Greenpoint Peer. Man Fishing.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Greenpoint is the neighborhood in Brooklyn where I have lived most of my time in NYC. The peer and the park are the very first places I have visited when I arrived for the first time in NYC. I feel bond to them, and they mean home to me.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Love and Home and Joy
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
they might find it sad or melancholic?
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1214x1618 / 732.1KB