Tricia Tierney 01
1. When was this photo taken?
Summer of 2006
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
My daughter who was 11 at the time.
4. What are we looking at here?
Rob - who lived with us for 10 years.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Sad. Rob died a month ago after struggling with addiction. It's an uncharacteristic shot in that he was often laughing and silly for photos. The kitchen and colors are so bright and lovely - it makes me think of happier times and how hopeful we felt. And yet, he looks so serious - it's almost prescient.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No. I had no idea what to expect but was hoping the rolls would have photos of my husband who died in 2004 and took a gazillion photos.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Sweet and sad.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Rob sure was handsome. And the kitchen looks appealing - but his gaze is stern - he almost looks angry and that seems unlikely.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 2007x1113 / 2.5MB