1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
54 Cove Avenue, East Norwalk
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
Norwalk Harbor - Winter water views
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It makes me feel peaceful. The snow on the roofs and the dark trees with the sun setting over the harbor. Getting ready for a long winter's night. Most of the trees have now all been cut down you can see more of the harbor now. I lived there for 15 years and unfortunately I lost it to foreclosure this year.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No I did not expect to see this picture I wasn't sure what was on the film.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Beautiful memories! I loved living near the water and seeing a sunset over the harbor almost every night.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I think others will feel peaceful when they view this photo.