Jen Grimsley 02
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
A neighborhood girl on the street in a moment between play.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It feels powerful, raw, and a bit gritty.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Memories of childhood play and passing the time.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Good question. Its not a "pretty portrait" in the traditional sense, but as a result, I think it lends intrigue due to that. I think it will transport some back to their childhood, the raw and authentic being that children embody.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 1.1MB