Samir Abady 02
1. When was this photo taken?
Somewhere between 2015 and 2016, around Spring or Summer.
2. Where was this photo taken?
Upper East Side stoop, New York, NY.
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
A portrait of my girlfriend holding a G&T, looking into the light while being told "hold still."
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It makes me feel great, appreciated, and loved and it makes me long for Spring to start again.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I chose the roll at random from a bag of undeveloped film.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
As cliches go, it reminds of a time that was carefree and simple-- not that they aren't now, but maybe looking at the past does that.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Indifferent, intrigued, maybe they could relate.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1523x1226 / 788.3KB