Marisa Sarto 02
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Lucidity Festival in Santa Barbara at the Live Oaks Campgrounds
3. Who took this photo?
My partner - Max Imbert
4. What are we looking at here?
It's a photo of me. My partner and I love to attend festivals that revolves on expanding consciousness and values in the world. We had just attended a workshop on environmental and social responsibility - it was eye opening.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
I wish it made me feel older!
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No, I had no idea what was on the roll.
I'm not very good at keeping track of them.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
I miss going to festivals. It was a time to unwind, a time to detach and renew my energy. Amid this constant surge of information, attention has become our most precious asset. To spend mine wisely, I must develop a better understanding of how temptation works on my brain, cultivate new strategies for enhancing self-control and carve out time to truly focus on what matters to me.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
It doesn't say much at first. They'll probably think I'm a millennial at Coachella. I am millennial but I'm much more than that - and I hate Coachella.