1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Keys View, Joshua Tree Nat'l Park
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
South from Joshua Tree, Salton Sea, and lots of smog. Some of the color is from the very old film, but the haze is all smog. We went back the next day after the wind stopped, and it was all cleared out.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It makes me laugh because I remember how incredibly windy it was. I was holding on to the railing, holding the camera on the railing to keep it steady. We thought we might really blow away!
6. Is this what you expected to see?
Was hoping it would be a bit less damaged.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
After a few days camping at the park, when we drove around to warmer weather in the Palm Springs area, I went to put my sandals on, and could only find one. We figured it fell out of the vehicle (from under the seat) when I got out and blew away quickly at Keys View. They were my favorite shoes!
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Probably not so much unless they've been at this spot.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 817.8KB