Barbara Higgins 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
H. Laguna window display of my niece Jessica Schulz's fashion designs with my black and white photographs in the background.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Happy and nostalgic. Happy to reminisce about time spent with my niece. Nostalgic as this may be one of the last rolls of film I shot before transitioning to film.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No. I had no idea what was on this roll.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
It brings back special memories of when my niece and I collaborated on this exhibit ~ Jessica's fashion designs and oil paintings and my "Reflections of Fashion" gelatin silver prints.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I hope the viewer appreciates the many layers in this photograph.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 798.4KB