Daniel Finelt 02
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Highlands Ranch, CO
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
Our Dalmatian, Pepper, in our backyard in Colorado.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Reminds me how much that I miss him and what a great looking dog he was.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No. Vacation photos from our trip to the Badlands in South Dakota was what I was expecting to see. These are the last photos that I took of Pepper before he died in Spring 2006.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Makes me smile when I see it and I remember how much he loved people. I always wanted a Dalmatian as a kid but my parents would not get me one. Pepper was my first Dalmatian. He fulfilled my childhood desire. He was a rescue dog that went on to become a therapy dog. I am so very proud of him.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Maybe it will bring back fond memories of their deceased pets.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 699.1KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive