Gabriela Margarita De Jesus
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Backyard of our House
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
Thafer and his dad.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Sad. Soft. Like I've lost my way. It makes me think about my dad and how complicated that relationship is and how precarious everything is.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
Unsure, I remembered what was happening that day but I'm sad all of the photos seem soft and a out of focus. My father is getting older and I would like a decent of photo of him.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
I scribbled a note on the roll of film so that I would remember taking the photos. Thafer was using the porch railing to lean into my father's back. I remember Thafer being all over him, he loves his dad in a way that's heartbreaking.
- Gabriela Margarita De Jesus
- Image Size
- 1429x1429 / 1.6MB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive