1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
From my kitchen window
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
A caterpillar on my screen.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No. I had no idea what was on the roll or when I had taken the pics. I really thought it might be blank.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
This was the start of a very confused, lost and lonely time in my life. Who am I? Where am I going?
After 24 years I am finding who I am and trying to accept and enjoy that I don't always need to know where I'm going.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
No big deal.
It's just a bug.
- Therese Pedersen
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 1.7MB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive