Jeremy Harris 03
1. When was this photo taken?
2016 I think
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
A seclusion room in an abandoned lunatic asylum.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
I've photographed many such rooms and this was a disturbing one. Based on the etchings on the wall. So I guess I'd say, sort of depressed and sad.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
Yes. I knew these images were on a roll somewhere, but wasn't sure which one!
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
The road trip I went on with friends, down South, exploring asylums was a fun one. So yes, many good memories.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
People often tell me my asylum photos are "eerie" and "creepy". I guess they are, though I think they are beautiful places. I hope people will respond positively and want to see more of my work.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1405x1109 / 462.5KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive