Elaine Martin 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Union Square Park
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
We are looking at my husband, Robert, deep in thought as the sun sets between Manhattan buildings.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Currently, I feel awe, for my husband died this year. This "Lost Photo" is a gift. The photo captured his strong presence in life and in my life.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No. the photo was a wonderful surprise
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Memories of walks and talks we had. He was my best friend. He seems to be emerging into the photo as he emerged into my life and enriched it.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I think they will see the strength in the man, his strong presence and engagement with life; that he was a man with a deep soul.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 670.7KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive