Daniel Finelt 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Highlands Ranch, CO
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
Our Dalmatian, Pepper, in front of our Christmas tree. Pepper died in April of the following year (2006).
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Sad. He was 12 years old when I took this picture and not in good health. I knew that this would be our last Christmas with him.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No. I thought the roll would contain only photos from our vacation to the Badlands in South Dakota.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
I really miss Pepper. He was a therapy dog that visited patients in a hospital and nursing home. I had forgotten about his therapy dog tag which he wore on his collar. He was a great dog and I still miss him.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Maybe they will remember special moments with their family pets. Maybe it will bring back memories of their pets which are no longer here.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 735.5KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive