Cindy Howard 02
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
I don't know
4. What are we looking at here?
This is my daughter at Girl Scout camp. I gave her an inexpensive camera so she could take pictures while she was there. Someone else took the picture of her.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
She looks like she's enjoying herself. I'm happy to see that she liked this part of the camp. It also gives me a glimpse into a part of her life that I wouldn't otherwise get to know about. She told me about camp but it's different to see her experiencing something independent of her family.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I knew that several of the old rolls of film were from my daughter's camera but I didn't have any expectations.
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
It brings back memories of that very busy summer in our family's life.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Maybe it will bring back memories of their time at camp.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 976.7KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive