Cinder Wilkinson-Kenner 02
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
2131 Oregon, St. Louis MO
3. Who took this photo?
Carla Jackson (my deceased mother)
4. What are we looking at here?
Myself, my ex-husband, Ian Wilkinson, our newborn daughter, Selena Loomis Wilkinson, and our 3 year old son, Orion Wilkinson.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Sad for my young self. I was so happy and hopeful and in love in this photo. In love with my kids, my family, and my husband. I had so much hope for the future.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I had no idea what was on this roll.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Bittersweet memories of being really young, really poor, but really joyful and hopeful and ready to take on the world.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I hope that people see the happiness and love in this photo, playfulness, and enjoyment of our children.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 878.2KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive