Michael Kinney 02
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Lake Powell, Arizona
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
Lake Powell, near Hoover Dam.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
I amazed to see this image after so many years. It makes me miss the West, and the pleasure of fine art photography.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I had absolutely no idea what was on this roll. I'm quite pleased with the image, taken as it was on 35mm Tri-X Pan film.
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
It was taken on my first honeymoon after eloping in Las Vegas. I remember the feeling of openness and beauty of the Southwest.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
As a simple piece of photographic art, maybe getting some sense of the beauty to be found in the high desert.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 880.6KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive