Renée Schwarzkopf 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
My beloved cat Chloe
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Emotional. Picture taken shortly before my husband died. Chloe was a Devon Rex and we went through a lot together. She passed in 2014. My husband loved to take photos of Chloe and make "Chloe Cards" for us.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
Had no idea what I would find.
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
Very much so.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
People love cats and Chloe was a special breed. She did not shed so people like me with allergies could have a pet.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 1.7MB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive