Patricia Yuan Zuroski 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
My husband, Gregory, and I planned a trip to Poland in 2003 to visit Warsaw, Krakow and the small town that his grandfather came from, Sierpc. I don’t remember where this was taken, but probably Warsaw. Gregory passed away in 2013 and I asubmit this photo in his memory.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It seems so recent. I love that Gregory has his travel vest on. He has a map or pamphlet in his pocket. He needed all the pockets for all the things he collected along the way.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I didn’t realize that I had lost a roll from our Poland trip. It was a nice surprise.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
I had never had an image of Poland and this was a trip with many good memories.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I hope it makes people happy to see someone who loved to travel and loved seeking family history.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 973.0KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive