Mary Croft 02
1. When was this photo taken?
November 11, 2005
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
Either my husband or myself
4. What are we looking at here?
My Dad at the World War II Memorial standing in front of the Vermont pillar. He is a Vermonter who served his country during World War II.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It makes me feel proud of my Dad
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I did not know what was on the roll of film or when it was taken.
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
It brings back memories of the trip to Washington DC with my parents to attend my husband's Marine Corp reunion in Crystal City
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I hope they are proud of his service to our country as a member of the greatest generation.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 1.1MB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive