Cindy Howard 04
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Palo Alto, CA
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
A photo of her sister and father playing with blocks at home. I gave each child a cheap camera and let them take whatever pictures they wanted. Most pictures were taken on trips (we have a fine collection of photos of gas stations from one child). These were taken on an ordinary day at home and even include a selfie by the photographer, who was 8 at the time.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
I'm glad that we have a record of ordinary days.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
Yes. I had forgotten how many hours everyone spent playing with those blocks.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
No response. I think these photos are only meaningful to me.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 789.1KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive