Linda Walker 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
My little 2nd cousin twice removed (more like my granddaughter) who used to spend summers and vacations with me every year. She is grown now and a teacher in NC. Her name is Emilee. She was born in my arms.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Nostalgic and very happy to have been a part of her life
6. Is this what you expected to see?
Had no idea what was on that roll.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Happy memories of her childhood
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Memories of the innocence of youth...especially when asleep.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 1.1MB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive