1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Somewhere in northern Michigan
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
A turtle perched on a log in the middle of a river, basking in the sun, proud & happy.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
I love this turtle. I see myself.
I like to be alone. I like solitude.
I move slow but I see, feel and enjoy most everything around me.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I had no clue what was on this roll of film.
It sat in a box for years.
I didn't want to throw it and kept saying that someday I'll get it developed.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Happy, quiet times with my daughter. Just relaxing and enjoying nature.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Who doesn't like a turtle basking in the sun?
- Gerry Abbott
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 908.8KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive