Ron Haviv 12
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
My girlfriend at the time. We had just left the war in Afghanistan, went to Italy to print my book and were taking a well needed break.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It was a time of mixed emotions. A brutal war-a new world-personal enjoyment and looking towards an unknown future.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I didn't remember that this photo hadn't been developed. It was a lovely reminder of a beautiful person.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
We all have these moments in our past and it's nice at times to be reminded of pieces of it.
- Image Size
- 5035x3339 / 7.8MB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive