Rikki Reich 03
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Monument valley Arizona
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
The desert at dusk.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
I have always been a bit of a lone wolf.
I feel in my element in the desert.
The essence of who I am.
Far from humanity.
There is something deeply wild within me.
The desert connects me to the
universe as nothing else can.
To fall asleep under an immense desert
sky filled with a thousands of stars is my idea of heaven on earth.
It makes me feel free.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
The sky and the light in the desert.
It is particularly sublime at dusk.
The softness of the purples, pinks and blues...
I like that it makes me feel like nothing.
Like everything that came before
no longer exists.
There is no future.
Just Be Here Now.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I don't know.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 537.4KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive