Jeffrey Robins 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
My late grandfather sitting on the edge of his bed.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Nostalgic and melancholy; Saudade.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
Yes, I had written some notes on the outside of the film canister about what had been shot.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
My grandfather just passed away this past year, so to see this old picture of him brings back a lot of memories from before he became sick.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
The picture itself may not elicit a response from viewers at all, however knowing my relationship to it I'm sure they would empathize with me.
- Jeffrey Robins
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 780.7KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive