Paul Maliszewski 02
1. When was this photo taken?
1996, I think
2. Where was this photo taken?
Marathon, New York
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
I'm not quite sure. When my girlfriend and I lived in Syracuse, we drove to a lot of towns in the area, often to go to book sales. All the towns in the area had book sales in the summer. I think this was in Marathon, New York, but that's just a guess.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Happy and curious. I wish I knew more about what this parade was. Did it happen every year? It was so out-of-the-blue for us. We just happened to be there that day, and this parade was going on, with all these homemade costumes. I like the kids in the front row wearing masks.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
I definitely didn't expect this. I can remember going, being there, but I'd forgotten we took pictures.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Fond memories of driving around, getting out of Syracuse on the weekends, going for rides.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
People like to look at people, and there are a lot of people to look at in this photo. Maybe someone will know what parade this was, and where.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 887.7KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive