Nancy Geddes 01
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
Frisco, North Carolina
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
Looking north at Cape Hatteras Pier which is now destroyed by the Atlantic Ocean.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
Makes me sad to know that this old public fishing pier is in ruins.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No but it is a great memory of long walks along the beach.
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
It is the Outer Banks of North Carolina. I hope others might understand the beauty of our National Seashore parks.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 935.2KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive