Andrew B Wardlaw III 02
1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
My girlfriend's apartment in the Baltimore Suburbs
3. Who took this photo?
4. What are we looking at here?
Her cat, Monster
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
I knew this cat until her died a few years ago. I love seeing a photo him as not quite a kitten.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
7. What kind of memories does this photo bring back?
Of the cat. Great cat. Super playful and smart. He once tried to figure out how to open doorknobs.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
Eh. It's a cat. They won't care.
But to me, it's my cat.
- Andrew B Wardlaw III
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 1.3MB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive