1. When was this photo taken?
2. Where was this photo taken?
3. Who took this photo?
I can't figure that out
4. What are we looking at here?
We are looking at me in the center and some very close friends from the time.
5. How does this old photo make you feel?
It makes me smile, this was a great summer filled with friends, the beach, being outside late at night.
6. Is this what you expected to see?
No, I had genuinely no idea what roll this was because I'm usually really good about developing things right away. I couldn't imagine which roll I had forgotten to do.
7. Does this photo bring back any memories?
Definitely, mostly it's just blurs of good times and laughs but it brings back pretty distinct feelings of happiness.
8. How do you think others will respond to this photo?
I mean, it's just a bunch of grungy California kids, but I hope they connect to a time in their life when things were more carefree and hanging out with your friends was your biggest goal and greatest accomplishment.
- Lost Rolls America
- Image Size
- 1700x1109 / 888.6KB
- Contained in galleries
- Lost Rolls: The Archive